72 lb/hr injectors?

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Mon Jun 2 16:54:02 GMT 1997

The only ones that I have seen are peak and hold. You might also check with
some of the high perf suppliers and see what they have tested the injector
to, ie, they usually can crank up the fuel pressure to get more out of a
standard injector, but I would check with someone that does flow testing
and matching to see what is really an OK amount to increase it by.

Sandy

At 07:55 AM 6/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Do any of you folks know where I can get 72 lb/hr injectors in a standard
bosch configuration
>that use a 12V saturated driver input ie. on and off not peak and hold.
The largest ones I have
>been able to locate are 50lb/hr units from MSD.  Does anyone know if the
Lucas 72s are peak