Bosh platinums track record

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Fri Jun 13 16:35:50 GMT 1997

What about the GM L98 Tuned port engines, do they like Bosh platinums?  I've
got some in my engine now that came with it when it was purchased. And of
course, it always seems there should be just a little more power. I've wrote
it off to my 2.73:1 gear ratio and 27-1/8" diameter P255 60-15's. Does
anyone have the gear ratios for the 700R4 tranny? It seems like my gas
milage in the city has dropped from 13 -14 to 12-13. Dope!

GMD

At 08:01 AM 6/13/97 -0700, you wrote:

>I don't think this is too far beyond belief.  I think the current
>recommendation for spark plugs in turbo Buicks is the AC-Delcos that they
>came with (plus or minus a few heat ranges).  Those motors don't "like" the
>platinum plugs.
>
>Anybody out there have any suggestions as to why some turbo motors don't like
>platinum plugs?

>Corey L. Cole
George M. Dailey
gmd at tecinfo.com