fuel rail needed

David Chambers dchamber at gil.com.au
Mon Jun 30 03:53:33 GMT 1997

James Weiler wrote:

> I priced fuel rail (made by MSD) at my local speed shop andd they wanted $50
> for 2 feet.  I'm doing a V8 so that's $100 !!!!!  Is this is line with what
> everybody else has paid?  Any body got a cheaper source?
>
> thanks
> jw
For the actual injector rail I used 1/2" square steel tube and screwed
1/8 BSP x 5/16th barbs into it for the injectors. I then welded washers
to the end of the rail so that i could screw a barb in each end for the
inlet and outlet hoses. Imagine a straight rail with the inlet at one
end and the outlet at the other with the injectors at right angles to
the rail.
David