GM EPROM code info

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Thu Mar 20 06:38:23 GMT 1997

Hi Steve

I think Mastertune has something for some GM apps. I doubt he would
have done something for 2.8L V6.

For starts you can go with the 4.3 or 5.0 throttle body.
Prob a lot cheaper. You may have to radius the manifold slightly
to fit the bigger throttle body. The injectors are bigger too.
I think 57Lbs or 65 Lbs each. Don't guote me on that. From memory.

The ECM is actually quite good at self tuning. I think a cheaper
alternative if you need more tuning is the adjustable regulator
Summitt sells for the 220 TBi.

There is quite a few fellows here who are doing what you are interested
in. Maybe someone will give you a hand.

Also you might want to look at the archives. Quite a bit has happened on
this net.

Well CU:peter