Lambda (O2) sensor...

Tamas Boday Tamas.Boday at hubu.mhs.ciba.com
Mon Mar 24 12:12:27 GMT 1997

Well well... *S* Szia Charley!

Angolul fogok i'rni hogy a to:bbiek is mege'rtse'k jo'?

So first on the chipdir... I find that place, been there but still don't
have any clue about... Been a Siemens too. As I find mine is an old
controller what is out of production (the sign on the chip told me the
specific ones from 84). Maybe I'll have to go on with Erik's opinion as
it's a kind of 80c188 clone...

O2 sensor... Not yet... :-) one of my friends maybe will have one if
he's parting out his car. Not clear yet... I'll look for one for you...

Oh by the way... I'm in budapest... You? Please send me your "emil" addy
and/or tel. no.

Ciao:
Tamas