turbo/supercharging

Johnny allnight at everett.net
Wed Mar 26 03:48:19 GMT 1997

George M. Dailey wrote:

> I like this idea. Is any one running a 671 0r 471 huffer on the street? What
> is it like? Economy? I'm sure it pulls like a freight train from hell.

I dreamed it up a couple years ago, but I never took the idea past the
mockup stage as the engine it was sitting on was never completed. Still
have all the stuff and still intend on doing it, it's just not on the
front burner right now. I'm sure others have done it... it's just too
simple an idea.

Economy?... The idea is sitting on a late Hemi. It can't be any worse
economy than any other blower setup. The thing that appealed to me the
most was getting decent control based on blower pressure.

-j-