EPROM

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 27 00:45:55 GMT 1997

Master Tune is available from TTS Power Systems in Compton, CA. PH
310-669-8101, Steve is the owner. It's $295.00 for an application or
$2500.00 for the professional series. I've tried it on my car and it
works. The limiting factor is my knowledge. On my veh an 87 YB w/MAF
there are 8 screens that are tuneable. f1 sets ecm constants, fuel
cutoff and resume mph, fuel cutoff and resume rpm, eng cooling fan
controls, vats on or off, vats diag, knock daig, veh speed diag., f2 is
the spark map. deg adv rpm and load value in gms/sec from the maf. f3 is
spark retard relative to rpm, triggered by the maf sensor, f4 is WOT
%chg to afr vs coolant temp. f5 is %chg to afr vs rpm. 56 wot %tps to
enable wot vs rpm. f7 is open loop afr %chg vs coolant. f8 is open loop
afr %chg vs load value (Gms sec from maf). You  you can change and store
as bin files and I bought a Needhams elect emp10 eprom programmer
reader, it is a serial port device and works really well.  I don't think
anyone needs to change idle rpm if the fuel air mix is set right.

Mark.