eec-iv programming

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Tue May 6 01:11:06 GMT 1997

Howdy Jan.

Not sure if a hi-perf chipset exists for the Ford Aerostar, however a
thought crossed my mind.  Its possible to confuse the EEC (I think) by
allowing more air and more gasoline into the engine.  This can be done with
a turbo/supercharger, or possibly just a larger throttle body unit for the
air, and of course, larger injectors for the fuel system.

I must admit this is a logical guess, not a tried and tested method :)

Fred