vacuum with blower

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Tue May 6 11:49:01 GMT 1997

Generally, the same place it got it originally, from the engine crankcase.
 However with a Turbo/Supercharger system, I don't think it affects the
vaccuum, but its the advanced timing and cam modifications that do.  I had
a high performance cam in a car I owned a while back, which idled extremely
rough, but sounded good and gave me a lot of high-rpm horsepower.  I had to
purchase an aftermarket belt-driven vaccuum pump from the local "Mothers"
speed shop to give my power brakes enough vaccuum to work.

Fred