toyota 22R injection

Brian Monger (Duty Programmer) bru at resource.itd.uts.edu.au
Tue May 6 11:49:21 GMT 1997

hey all,

interested in fitting efi to my toyota land cruiser 22R engine - anyone
done this project (in australia??), and can let me know where to get the
bits?  computer?  manifolds? anything else?

Brian

Brian  Monger                   |email:        brian at acs.itd.uts.edu.au
(aka Bru)                       |phone:           (w)  +61 (2) 95142118
Duty Programmer	                |                 (h)          96247508
Academic Computing Services     |fax:                          95141994
Information Technology Division |room:                            1/916
University Of Technology Sydney |http://milliways.itd.uts.edu.au/~brian