Schematic and technical info on MSD6A ignition

Zublin, Bryan (SD-MS) BZUBLIN at gi.com
Wed May 7 05:41:22 GMT 1997

After two years of promising schematics and data on the MSD6A multiple spark
discharge ignition system, I have finally completed my document.  It is in
pdf format and can be viewed and printed with the Adobe Acrobat Reader which
is available free from Adobe (www.adobe.com).  The file size is 113,594
bytes.

I will email the file to anyone who requests it.  I would also like to post
it to one of the web pages, perhaps the DIY_EFI page.  I also have scanned
pictures of the unit which could be posted on the www page also.

Bryan Zublin
bzublin at gi.com