89 Buick Century 3.3 performance chip

Epjetta at aol.com Epjetta at aol.com
Sat May 17 08:12:40 GMT 1997

Howdy ya'll,
I know it's an odd request, but does anyone know of a company or a individual
who has a performance chip for this E.C.U. Maybe there is a factory one I
could use? I have to drive this car for a while, and was looking for a way to
pep it up a little. It's my mother car, and she thinks it could run a little
better too.
I plan on putting a more free flowing exhaust on it also. Not looking to dump
to much money into a Buick Century, but it would sure be fun to suprise a few
of those "boy racer"  Honda drivers out there. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. One other thing, would it be possable to bolt in the newer 3.8
Buick motor into this car. Maybe when the motor blows up, after I play with
it, I could replace it with the larger one...........

Marty Atcher
epjetta at aol.com
Website...http://members.aol.com/thmtrsprts