Base Freq. for water injection

Jeremy Fleming jeremy at dtc.net
Wed Nov 26 07:35:28 GMT 1997

On 25-Nov-97, Tom Boday wrote:
>Simon Quested wrote:

(snip/snap!)

>> Has anyone ever done/thought of using a knock sensor to control boost ?
>> ie keep the boost rising untill it knocks then bring it back a bit.....this
>would take into
>> account air temp, altitude etc and give you max boost for the
>conditions.......
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Simon

>Simon!
>As far I know SAAB uses a systemlike this in their cars since about '84.
>Maybe you should try start with that existing thing.
>Be bad:
>Tamas

Just a quick note: one of the guys on the list is running a Turbo Volvo
with a Saab APC (Automatic Performance Control?).  Went to his site, and
really enjoyed it- very nice looking, good content.  Maybe he will speak up-
the installation didn't look difficult on his car, and should be easily
adaptable to about anything.
I wish that I had the URL to share- he was on the list awhile back with an
overrich condition, turned out to be a bad TPS.  If you check the archive,
I'm sure you could find it, or just do a search on APC.

Jeremy