seeking fuel pressure sender

Stephen Dubovsky dubovsky at vt.edu
Wed Oct 8 02:30:44 GMT 1997

>> '87

  Ok, Ill have to jump in and post an answer to this one too;)  Go look in
Digikey, someone (MSI) sells 0-100,...,0-10000 psi stainless steel pressure
sensors for ~$80 (qty 1).  The accuracy is stated as better than 1% and
they even have a 0-5v and 4-20ma output versions for a few $ more.  Anyway,
they seem to be pretty tough things (no welds, no o-rings, no oil).  They
also have a version w/ temp output although I don't know what good that
would do in your application.  Anyway, jump on their web page and take a
look (www.digikey.com).  If you've never ordered from them before, they
tend to be a little pricey, but are consistently rated #1 in all other
areas and dont mind selling you one of something (as long as you make to
$25 min order;).
  If you are looking for a lower pressure sensor for a carb application,
check out omega (www.omega.com).  They always have lots of cool sensing
stuff (plus a set of free databooks that are worth every penny;)

Just my 2c.
Stephen Dubovsky