SwagAero's Ping Sensor & Indicator Circuitry

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Tue Sep 2 03:34:01 GMT 1997

On Mon, 01 Sep 1997 18:58:02 -0700, swagaero <wb7omm at flash.net> wrote:

>Steve Parkman

Hey Steve.

Just incase you thought that because nobody responded publically to your
PROMISE to post your 3-LED Ping Sensor & Display circuit, we didn't
care. Oh, "ou contraire", I'm sure I'm not alone in waiting with baited
breath for you to post the thing on Tues. I saw a picture of this thang
in Contact! magazine several months ago, and swore I'd send in the $5
Mark said yous guys were asking fer it, but alas, I flaked. Well, how
bout this?, SINCE you're gonna post it for free, I do hereby solemnly
sware before the entire DIY_EFI community, that I owe you TWO FlyIn
beers the next time I have a chance to pay. OK?

Just wanted to encourage you to Go On!

Garfield