DTI-EFI web site

Dean Flavell deanz at sinesurf.co.nz
Sun Sep 14 06:43:06 GMT 1997

Dean wrote:
> >Just inquiring where in the DTI-EFI website.

Steve replied:
> Dean its called a type-O, I was talking about the DYI-efi site.  The "Y"
> and "T" are adjacent you know.

Sorry Steve

I usually check to see if it's adjacent to but the dyslexic part caught me
out.

Steve wrote:
>And we are running rich, really rich.
 >I have checked out every component of the
>system, they are all fine.  But I have playied with the air flow meter.

Well the air flow meter would be a smart place to start !!
So check the tyre pressures.

Dean.
(-;    When they broke open molecules, they found they were
        only stuffed with atoms. But when they broke open atoms,
        they found them stuffed with explosions.
 ;-)