All the non-DYI-EFI crap I've put up here

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Sun Sep 14 07:34:14 GMT 1997

The good old capitalist U S of A.  I can routinely buy Propane much cheaper
than gasoline around home.  However, once upon the Free Ways and Bye ways, you
get it in the neck at the truck stops, gas stops and RV parks etc cause they
know you need it and you aint coming by again.  I've seen as high as a US$1.90
per gallon without even trying to get nailed.  Besides, you got to multiply it
by about 1.2 to compensate for the lower poundage per gallon.  Please remember
that road warriors do not have the time or local knowledge to get the best deal
- only time to top off and go about life in the fast lane.

"When some one gets something for nothing -
             some one else gets nothing for something "

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>