New Member Saying Hello

Tony Parker tgparker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 16 06:13:56 GMT 1997

I admit I'm a "Newbie" and a "Beginner", but there's nothing "instant" about
what I want to do or what I've asked for....

I've merely requested some advise, tips, hints, and directions about where and
how I should start and conduct my research...

I am not asking anyone to do my job for me....I'm completely willing to put in
both the time and effort to learn!

I was just hoping that I could ask for a few "starting tips" and "pointers".

Hey! If asking for "directions", is not "netiquette" with this maillist I
apologise.

Tony Parker