Turbo Tricks.

Dean deanz at sinesurf.co.nz
Thu Sep 25 03:02:43 GMT 1997

Along similar lines there are a couple of books on how to make a working
model jet engine (turbine) and one shows briefly about a small combustion
chamber (similar to the model jet) between the exhaust and turbo and
injecting
fuel in and getting boost at idle. Wouldn't that be interesting!! (if
your're turboed)

Dean.

(-;	   I'm not a complete idiot, 		some parts are missing!

;-)