Holley ECM wanted

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 29 12:52:46 GMT 1997

>Hi all,
>Am looking for a ecm for a Holley 502 that I can strip.  Need not work.
>Tryed to find the originator of this to e-mail directly. No luck.  Would
>like to get one real cheap or free.  It's too hard to Rev. Eng a board
>that I need to use every day in my truck.  Please E-mail me if you might
>have one or know of someone so we can work out the details.
>

>				Thanks,
>
>				Alan

Alan, I've already rev-engineered the parts list and PCB layout.
Have done some wiring but, frankly, I HATE tracing circuits on
PCB's.  The layout is on a MAC Fx in "Douglas" router format
(whatever that is) that I can port to Gerber.  I intend, at some
point, to get it into a .GIF or .JPG for general distribution.
Will work on it sooner if you want a copy of it.

Tom Cloud

      Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids!