No Subject

Joe Cheng hoefi at ibm.net
Tue Sep 30 03:31:09 GMT 1997

Hi:=20

I am new to the list.

I have a 1000cc, 3-cylinder, 2-stroke engine in my race car. Due to high =
g-force, the carbs are no longer workin.  I am currently looking for an =
EFI system and have the following questions:

1)     With oil in the fuel (32:1 ratio), can I still run an O2 sensor ? =
Will the oil foul it. I heard some Mazda Rotary race engines run oil =
(100:1 ratio) and have no problem with O2 sensors.=20

2)     When sizing injectors for 2-stroke engines, I was told by Haltech =
(Australia) to double the size base on  the same HP output for a =
4-stroke engine. However, Haltech (USA) told me to size them strictly =
base on HP only. Anyone out there have experience on 2-stroke engines to =
comment ?

3)     Who is a good supplier for throttle bodies. I need single =
individual ones to replace motorcycle type carbs.

Thanks in advance.

Joe