high rpm "popping" sound

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Tue Apr 7 03:16:04 GMT 1998

I have the rev limiter in my Pro-Jection set at 5300 RPM.  Where is yours
set?  I have found that bouncing against the rev limiter sounds a bit
like a miss.  It will cut out for a fraction of a second, and cut back
in.  It'll keep repeating this until you let up on the throttle.

In your recording, you should see the injecter volume cutting in and out.

Ray Drouillard
'89 Grand Wagoneer with Holley Pro-Jection 4Di
(and lots of other stuff)