A FREE 25 MILLION! (fwd)

Matthew B. Watts mwatts at facility.cs.utah.edu
Fri Apr 17 00:36:57 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Alain Toussaint <alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca>
To: DIY list <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Thursday, April 16, 1998 3:01 PM
Subject: A FREE 25 MILLION! (fwd)

>does there is a subscriber to this list who's domain name is hk.super.net
>or something like that,my last posting i did is to this list and (the only
>2 list i post is this list and the debian-user list and i hasn't posted on
>the debian list since saturday),also,is there other person who receive
>spam from this site,i allready took some action for this a**hole but i'd
>like to know where is that come from.

It may be one of those auto email scouters that hunt down mass email
addresses and happened to find the DIY_EFI list as a valid address.
I've had several mail lists like this one begin to get scattered with junk.
Maybe we can have filters added that are a little more strict in where
the originator comes from.