Return of the diy_EGOmeter (YES, it's finally ALIVE!!)

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Fri Apr 17 15:56:11 GMT 1998

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998 00:51:25 +1000, Matthew Harding
<mharding at qonline.com.au> wrote:

>Yep, you're right on the chip.  I've built around 12 of these, and they are
>being used in road and racing applications, and seem to work great.  I'll
>be intersted in any new design you may have, as I've got more people
>wanting these.

As I've said before, there's gonna be a stipulation in the permission to
use the circuit, that you not be making use of the circuit for
profit-making purposes, without express written permission.

Make as many for you and your pals, AT COST, that you want, but you
start selling them for a profit, and yer name'll be mud, bud.

Just a reminder.

Garfield