Return of the diy_EGOmeter (YES, it's finally ALIVE!!)

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Sat Apr 18 19:56:05 GMT 1998

Don't you think you invoking a double standard. Look at this group
breaking O2 meter using an existing meter , reverse engineer GM boxes .
It will happen any way and there is no way to protect if they are in the
weeds reading mail . It will be built with a twist in the design . If
you don't want it copied DON' T post it.
After all, the posts are public domain you talk on the net the world
knows ,this is great power of the net and if it drops the price of the
standard unit down to $200 due to competition the goal was met. Remember
not all members want to build one, they want to use one. Build some pc
boards and sell them to the members and make a profit after all this is
the American way. I'll buy one.

Steve