Supercharged Lincoln Continentals

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Apr 24 13:37:30 GMT 1998

>(ok, everybody sing 1, 2, 3 Fesss-Teeee-Vaaaa)

That would be SICK :).  I like you already.

>the 3.8 is a 302 with 2 cyl chopped off

Really, so the front of the two engines are the same? Bolt holes wise?
Interesting possibilitites here if this is the case.

>first appeared around 82 rear drive
>decent power but got about the same milage as a 302

I'd say much better.  I've never seen a Mustang get 28-29 MPG.  Though I
could be wrong.  True, driving style has a lot to do with it... I don't
play with my Lincoln the same way I would have I had a bright red mustang.

>would rather poke out my eyes with a stick

A rounded stick, or a pointy stick? <smile>

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car

-