Holden Commodore, Insurance, Aerodynamics.

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Wed Apr 29 09:40:52 GMT 1998

G'Day Steve,
My blue motor is the 2.8L version. Would the VK computer cope with this
change (at least until I could get a real computer)??? I don't plan any
engine mods, apart from hardened valves and seats, remap the distributor,
and run it on ULP (eventually). What do the complete VK EFI systems you have
seen include? do they include the fuel tank, pump, head, engine block, etc,
or are they supposed to bolt onto any 3.3 or 2.8 Holden motor? How can I
contact Shannons? It's unfortunate that my car is a brick... So obviously no
ideas forthcoming for that??? Thanks for your advice.

Danny Barrett.