Supercharger info

Dan Zorde dzorde at soanar.com.au
Tue Aug 11 08:05:06 GMT 1998

Thanks for the info so far.  The intent is to generate as much boost as
possible, which is why I'd like to know how much boost it can put out before it
self destructs (or the engine), so it definitely won't be running slower.  Now,
if I run it at same speed (1.25x), would it then be generating (1600/900) x 8 =
14.2psi ?  I gather that there will be some upper limit to what the unit can
generate, similar to what the engine can handle.

Dan	dzorde at soanar.com.au