Supercharger info

Dan Zorde dzorde at soanar.com.au
Tue Aug 11 08:29:00 GMT 1998

'71 I think, fiberglass and perspex Fiat 850 sport.  The 555 setup will
probably be along the lines of what you have come up with although I thought of
using a MAF instead of the MAP, altitude won't be a problem as everything in
this end of the world is flat as.  Intention is to look at a Ford MAF (think
this was the one that was voltage output) and use this in combination with air
and water temp to run the 555 (as its purely a race car O2 won't be needed).
 By using the MAF and knowing exactly how much air goes into the engine, do you
still need MAP ?  Can you see any pitfalls in this ?

Dan	dzorde at soanar.com.au