FI system on a SC rotory

Robert Scott Winnicki bobw at WPI.EDU
Tue Aug 11 23:08:29 GMT 1998

I am building up a supercharged 1.3L rotory.  I am in need of throtle body
for the car.  I am looking for something that will bolt to a holley square
flange arangement.

My supercharger is set up to run in a draw thru application.  However the
rotory block is set up to allow direct injection into the chambers for 2
injectors.  Boost will be between 9 and 12 psi.  I would like to run at
least 4 injectors, maybe 6.  I am looking at a wolf3d fuel/spark computer.
But would be real open to cheaper/ or better ideas.

thanks
bob