Info on '95 GM TBI

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 03:14:31 GMT 1998

I can't remember off the top of my head the ecm part number,,,,but it does use
a 27512 chip.  It has 2 spark tables 0-4800 rpm 20-100kpa in 5 kpa increments,
1 main fuel ve table 0-6400 rpm and one fine grain fuel table 0-1600 rpm, a
much more adjustable egr table, and besides the trans tables is very similar
to the 747 stuff,,,except being a larger chip (much finer tunability) and
68hc11 processor. Now that I think,,,,,it makes the 747 processor a
dinosaur....the CS is at 4006,7 and is added from 4008 to FFFF, and as most gm
stuff the timing tables are first and then fuel then trans stuff,
HTH's
-Carl Summers