Homebrew EFI box

Alex Samson asamson at orausa.com
Thu Aug 27 19:20:47 GMT 1998

Alex samson wrote:
>After more than 4 years I finally found this site that I have been
>looking for!  I build... <snip>

Ken, I was referring to this reflector at ohio state.  I am a newbee
here and I am glad to have found it.

Sorry Ken, havent done work on the 13B or so.  Had several invitations
in the past but just never got started to try one out. I hear that the
Weber fired 13B's output a LOT of power.

Building boxes is a career by itself.  You will figure how to make one
yourself in the long run if you are determined enough. This reflector is
perfect as a means for that goal. An MCU based box is better than a
hard-wired logic one because the MCU based system runs a software that
allows the author to explore all possibilities without ever picking up a
soldering iron.  You will have to become adept at a specific MCU or as
an alternative perhaps acquire one of those ready made "universal" EFI
boxes.

regards,
alex samson