Bruce, quick question.

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Dec 10 21:55:11 GMT 1998

I am not bruce, but I think I have some useful data.

It depends on what you define as later.  The LT1's have a 3" tpi
runner, and are good for top-end.  I believe the LS1 have 14" and I
thought the earlier TPI (<93) had 24".    I guess to know you would
need to know how long the crossfire had, less than 24" would probably
mean it has better top end.   I am sure bruce can add tho this.

				Roger