Mazda Turbo/ Holiday h*lp

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 13:45:45 GMT 1998

Paul,
there are a number of engine importers that may beable to ship
you a low milage engine.  Like Dave, I heard that refurbing the
rotary is a lesson in futile labor..  There is a place near me,
that I have done some computer work for..  They have a paage at:
    www.midwest-engine.com
If you are West of the Rocky Mountains, there is a number of
businesses like theirs on the West coast..
They told me that they sometime get Japan-only engines by
mistake.  Like early carbbed-turboed rotaries...
HTH, and hope you dad feels better soon.
MikeV