WRC, was Flow rates for nozzles

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Sat Dec 19 14:25:24 GMT 1998

>I know what you mean
>The american way of making power is by ci/cc. Check rallying, you will see
>how power is made, 600 bhp from 2000cc. To suggest we follow F1 was a bit
>stupid of me (I admit it) we should follow world rallying. So i have to
>cahnge my motto, if they use it in rallying then i will try it.

Now you are on the right track, Pedro. The real American mottos go as
follows, though:

"The only thing that beats cubic inches is cubic money!"

I suspect that this one originated in Texas, but mebbe in Indiana!! Could
easily have come out of Carroll Shelby's lips first!

A corrolary to the above is:

"If its engine block has anything less than two rows of four holes which
are a minimum of four inches in diameter in it, you need to wear funny
looking, pointy toed, patent leather shoes made in Italy and need to speak
in a high pitched, squeaky voice before you will be able to drive it
properly!"

Regards, Greg