VATS Bypass

Mike Pilkenton mpilkent at ptw.com
Mon Dec 21 04:30:36 GMT 1998

That was me!  I have a 92 3.1L v6 Camaro motor that I want to eliminate the
VATS as well as the EGR system due to a custom exhaust I have to fabricate.
I was told that I must richen up the A/F mixture if I run without the EGR or
I will burn up the pistons/rings eventually.  Anyone heard of this?

Mike Pilkenton