VSS

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Dec 21 13:41:10 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Bunning <stuart at kenelec.com.au>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, December 21, 1998 12:51 AM
Subject: VSS

I'd look for a inline speedometer device, that generates the signal.
Barring that then just disable the malfunction flag.
The flames help soften the decals and make then easier to get off.
If your running a vac referrenced FPR then I can't see where there
would be alot of fuel during overun anyway.
Reducing the timing at the 20 K/Pa level at over 1500 rpm would help
Bruce
           Martha Stewart still hasn't responded to designing a center
           piece for Dinner here at CSH, HQ.....