Cabling

Mike Fahrion mfahrion at bb-elec.com
Sun Dec 27 14:24:53 GMT 1998

Not to sound like an advertisement, but there are RS-232 to TTL converter
modules on our web site at www.bb-elec.com.  Price is $35.  You may want to
check out the data sheets, they include the complete (simple) schematic
which might help you out as well.  I would recommend the model 232LPTTL
which is in a DB9 shell and steals its power from the host PC serial port,
so no power supply is required.

Hope this helps

-mike