Max fuel onna 730

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 29 16:26:47 GMT 1998

I Have been playing a little on using a 730 to drive a 749 to run
a TBI.  The base prom is a AUJP, and I've richened the VE table to
be into the 90's, which took care of normal driving.  Now for PE
I've changed the % PE enrichments to 20.5% and I'm now reading
a duty cycle of 90%.  The injector sizing from the TBI to TPI is off
some 8 at 22  vs 2 at 80..
  Is there something that I'm missing that jumps out as, being wrong?.
Are Peak + Hold injectors better at runnng at high duty cycles due to
their low resistance, faster response?.  While 85% is usuallly used
for Sat is that the limit for P+H's, has anyone tried 90+ P+H?.
Burce