[Fwd: [Fwd: Spiral Max]]

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Tue Dec 29 18:04:30 GMT 1998

>gap and become ignited...
>Nology is a snake oil scam!

I think they sell them at JC Whitney, and as an added bonus you get the
engine rebuild tablets that you drop in the fuel tank that increase power
and rebuild your engine as you drive. Track testing is not usually a valid
way to determine if something is working unless an exaustive test is done,
going a bit faster may me that your driver had more balls that go round, or
he had a better line, etc.  Slap a good ignintion, some solid core wires on
it and be done.  Do a good tune up, and check your timing, this might be
all the difference that you are seeing. Do a repeatable test, ie, change
the wires with the same plugs, change the plugs gap with both wires, etc.
No magic, just takes some time.

You can probabally make your car faster by adjusting the weight ratio and
tuning the suspension, spark plug wires making my car faster...bah humbug

Where is garfield when you need him!

Sandy