Water Injection Thread

H Villemure memvive at globetrotter.qc.ca
Wed Dec 30 05:27:03 GMT 1998

Frederic,

I was awed by your recount of how you could extract 900 hp from a v-6
(and a buick at that) :) :) Congratulations. And at only 2.1 bars or so.
I guess I have to work some more to reach your league. Btw did you go to
the road? Or track? Or did it die on the dyno? Because I would like to
know how the rear end took it. I would guess you did not do that on a transaxle?

For your mid-engined car, if you would like it to actually *hit the road
and last*, I think that you deserve a MR2 with a 3S-GTE in it. (HKS
built one not even that radical that would lift the front wheels when
downshifted in 3rd :) :) well ok, it's a mid-engine...but still).

What figures are Grand Nationals putting out for the quarter? They are
the mid-eighties turboed Buick Regals, right? Displacement? Boost?

--
Helene V.