Tables Spark Fuel EGR TPS Enrichment Maps TCC

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Feb 9 17:50:35 GMT 1998

Tables, Maps, Switchs, that I've seen, or heard of
Main Fuel (VE or LV8)
Fuel Enrichment WOT
Main Spark (rpm vs Kpa or gms/sec)
Spark added WOT
Idle Speed,  IAC steps  (by cool temp)
WOT enable TPS %
TCC lock/unlock by road speed
TCC disable by TPS %
TPS Enrichment (sesitivity, quanity, duration)
Injector constant
AFR % enrichment vs Coolant temp
EGR temp enable
EGR enable % TPS
EGR timing correction table
EGR fuel correction table
Speed limited MPH
RPM Limiter
Degrees retard by knock sensor by MAP
Degrees retard by knock by rpm (WOT)
Turbo Boost Control
All diagnostic malfunction disables
Not all ecms use all these tables!!..
HTH Bruce    Now if someone had the injector
                      constant locations for a 1227730
                      Or if someone would be so kind
                      to tell me what to do with them to
                      understand what they mean
Quick ID's cone shaped hat flooped to the side
          kewl, pointy side upright, look for broom
          no broom kewl folks
If working on a wood desk:  if you have a big
   ole bipolar, laying on the wood, and smoke
   starts rizing disconnect the power, and don't
   touch it to see if it's hot,  even if it smells like