Looking for Windows C++ Guru for h*elp

delsol delsol at garlic.com
Mon Feb 9 19:09:52 GMT 1998

While it is true that the MS foundation class add a LOT of code (more than OWL
did)
you can program in windows without it. Just use the windows API. It's not as
bad as some
people will tell you and for most programs will get the job done without a lot
of extra run time
code thrown in.

I write applications that save users from them self's. Every thing must run
from a single floppy so the run time must be very small by windows standards.

Sorry to add any confusion to the mix. Both the MSFC and OWL are good for some
applications but for most I still feel that plane old C will do.

Daniel

PS - the reason that I recommend the Microsoft product is that in general it
works a lot better
over a wide range of systems....