GM-HEI Modules

bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com
Wed Feb 18 17:43:37 GMT 1998

Tony

With only .025 gap I am suprised that you have any arcing except at
the plug gap.  I run about.045 gap and get good performance.  On the
bench I have run the gap up to the point that everything breaks down
and I have a fire storm(once was enough as I couldn't get to the
switch and had to pull the plug).  I've never had a ceramic I could
see thru.  I have a color tune that hardly ever use.  I need a color
tv camera that I can attach to it and observe on the fly>

Bob McKnight