Variable Compression, Variable Displacement you decide

jb24 at chrysler.com jb24 at chrysler.com
Thu Feb 19 20:52:07 GMT 1998

Remember that Top Fuellers get something like 200 lbs. of downforce
from the rocket-like exhaust from their upturned headers.  Turbos just
can't do that for you.  Dragsters are all about getting that power to
the ground.

John Bucknell is jb24 at chrysler.com
---------------------- Forwarded by John R Bucknell/JTE/Chrysler on

        owner-diy_efi @ efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu