More HEI HEI

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Sat Feb 21 08:09:54 GMT 1998

peter paul fenske wrote:

> Hi Shannen

 <snip>

> I am an engineer not a mechanic. I do not directly put
> 12 volts on to explosive electronic devices .

Ouch.  There aren't many places I will indiscriminately apply 12
volts.  Except maybe ground.  Well, maybe a few others.

Modules are explosive???

I have a whole stack of them.  It's ok if I fry one or two.

Yes I'm using stone knives and bearskins.  What of it?

Even fried the shop's Fluke 98 once.  It said it was good to 5kV,
and the capacitor was only rated at 1k.  Who would of guessed?

Don't answer that.   : )

Shannen