TPS Sensitivity

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Feb 24 19:03:03 GMT 1998

While it might be too broad of subject for the list would someone
share with the list, or e-mail me about how to design a TPS
movement detection circuit for use like an acclerator pump,
for sensitivity, and duration.
  I tried feeding an op-amp thru two different resistors, and
and to caps at the op inputs, with resistors to bleed down
the caps, but no luck (this is a clue to my limited electrical
knowledge).
  Bruce    A 7805 on a bad day really smells bad (usually
               preceded by a whisp of smoke, that doesn't smell
               to good either)...