72 Stang to EFI conversion

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Jan 27 21:39:16 GMT 1998

>This may be a stupid question, as I am not too familiar with it, but what
>about efi332 or any of the other diy ecu's?

Howdy,

By all means, the more involved the better... but from what I gathered from
their website - the number of completed units, tested, running, and fully
operational are in the lower numbers at this point.  If I'm wrong, great,
that would be super.  However, there is a major difference between
soldering your own system together, and having those testing issues to deal
with, versus spending $1500 and bolting something on, and turning the key
and hearing the roar.

Just an opinion :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606