linux mall: linux CDs for $5

Billy_McCord at whittman-hart.com Billy_McCord at whittman-hart.com
Thu Jan 29 18:12:41 GMT 1998

Linux is a "Unix Like" operating system for the IBM Compatable PC that is
end user supported "shareware if you will"
written by a guy named Linus hence   Linus/Unix = LINUX

Very robust little OS, that is good for hackin around etc...  tons of
software written for it many commercial Unix programs will run on a linux
system.

Some versions are easer to install than others.

Thanks

Billy

stucky at interaccess.com on 01/27/98 09:25:41 PM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu