a/c r134-r12

Scott Schaaf SSchaaf at ERINet.com
Sat Jul 4 14:31:57 GMT 1998

How much OTHER stuff needs to be changed to run 134a?   I heard the oils
are not compatible,  and the 12 oil will contaminate the 134.   If this is
so,,, how do you get ALL the old oil out??

					Scott...

P.S.  I know this is off-topic,,, could you please e-mail to me directly?
			Thanks,   SSchaaf at ERINet.com..